INFORMATION PAPER PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196/2003 and EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Aero Gravity Srl (based in Pero, Via G. D’Annunzio 23, VAT number 03537190138 (hereinafter, Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that data shall be processed in the following manner and purpose.
- Subject of the Data Processing
The data being processed are personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular: name, surname, fiscal code, VAT number, email, telephone number – later, “personal data” or even “data”), provided directly by the interested subject and collected on the occasion of the acquisition of the elements necessary for the execution of the obligations deriving from purchase orders for products and/or services.
- Purpose of processing
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- Administrative management and fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- Keeping the tax and accounting records required, as well as the purposes necessary to fulfil an obligation provided for by law, by a regulation or by Community legislation or legislation on public security;
- Statistical processing of turnover volumes and related market analysis;
- In case of subscription to the newsletter: sending information on future promotions, initiatives and announcements of new services of the Controller similar to those already received, subject to the right to cancel.
- Data Processing methods
Processing is carried out using electronic and paper tools and the data controller constantly takes steps to ensure the security of your data.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time needed to fulfil the above purposes and for a period not exceeding 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
- Access to Data
Your data may be made accessible for the Aforementioned Purposes to third parties and/or companies, such as collaborators, consultants or freelancers who work for the Data Controller.
- Data communication
Without the need for your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in Article 2 to the Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law.
These persons will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
- Transfer of Data
Your personal data will be managed and stored on servers located within the European Union and belonging to the Data Controller and/or third-party companies appointed and duly identified as Data Processors. The servers are currently located in Italy. It is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to transfer the servers’ location within Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Right of the interested party
In your role as a data subject, you are guaranteed the rights set out in Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Article 15 of the GDPR, specifically, the right to:
1) obtaining confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in an intelligible form.
2) obtaining information on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing performed with electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors pursuant to Article 5, Paragraph 2, Privacy Code and Article 3, Paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) the third parties and/or companies to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them.
- a) the updating, editing or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data that does not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) evidence that the operations as for letters a) and b) were brought to knowledge, including their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or requires the use of means which are disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4) objecting, in whole or in part:
- a) for legal reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even if the data is relevant to the purpose of their collection;
- b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales, or for conducting market research or commercial communications.
- Methods for Exercising Rights
You can at any time exercise your rights by sending a registered letter to Aero Gravity Srl, based in 20016 Pero (MI), Via G. D’Annunzio 23.
- Data Controller and Responsible Officer
The data controller is Aero Gravity Srl. The updated list of the Data Processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
As of the signing of this information paper, consent will be given to the processing of the data provided, unless express expression of dissent is sent in writing.
Further information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for defending against the User’s misuse of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
This Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
If the changes involve processing where the legal basis is consent, the Controller will acquire the User’s consent a second time, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, can identify a physical person or make him/her identifiable.
This is personal data collected automatically through the Application (or by third-party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users to connect to the Application, Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating status response from the server (successful, error, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the User’s browser and operating system, various temporal aspects of the visit (for example, time spent on each page) and details of the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, parameters related to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Data Subject.
The physical person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Manager (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The physical or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, which alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing and the instruments to be used, including any security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which User Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small packet of data stored on the User’s device.
It provides access to the User’s primary email address.